Dr. LaLonde has been in private family practice since 2001 and founded Newport Medical and Wellness Center in 2008. He has special interests in preventative medicine and office medical and cosmetic procedures. Dr. LaLonde strives to bring a very focused approach to primary care medicine, while maintaining a family atmosphere. He is consistently rated in the top 5% of physicians by various insurance satisfaction surveys.
Dr. LaLonde graduated with an undergraduate degree in physiology with a minor in chemistry from California State University of Long Beach. He then went on to complete his medical degree from Western University and finish residency training at Downey Regional medical center. Dr. LaLonde is a staff member at Hoag Memorial Hospital Presbyterian in Newport Beach.
Dr. LaLonde is a proud father of two sons. When he is not in the office you may find him coaching his son’s basketball teams, playing golf, cheering for the Lakers or heading to Vegas with his wife Rachna.
Dr. John LaLonde’s Credentials
- Bachelor of Science: Physiology, California State University Long Beach
- Medical Degree: Western University
- Residency: Downy Regional Medical Center
- Board Certification, Family Practice & Osteopathic Manipulative Treatment: American Osteopathic Board of Family Physicians
- Member, Staff: Hoag Memorial Hospital, Newport Beach