Julianne Trinh is a Nurse Practitioner dedicated to the art of non-surgical facial rejuvenation. With over a decade of experience specializing in the field of medical aesthetics, Julianne has developed quite a following of patients who travel from all over Southern California to seek her injectable expertise. She has a reputation for producing subtle, natural results that restores youthful beauty and harmonizes the face. A native of Southern California, Julianne graduated from Mount Saint Mary’s College, Brentwood, with a Bachelors of Science in Nursing and Magna Cum Laude honors. She received her Master’s of Science in Nursing and Family Nurse Practitioner Certification from California State University, Long Beach. Her keen aesthetic eye and ability to gently deliver a beautiful, natural non-surgical lift with products like Restylane, Volbella, Juvederm, Radiesse, Botox, Dysport, Sculptra, Voluma, and Vollure makes Julianne Trinh one of the most sought-after medical aesthetic nurse practitioners in Orange County.
Your decision to consider non-surgical procedures such as Botox and dermal fillers to enhance your appearance is an important step. This is why it’s very important to turn to an injector who has the respected medical credentials and experience you can trust.
Liquid Beauty opened its doors in September 2016. After working for over 13 years in medical aesthetics, Julianne Trinh, N.P. partnered with Dr. John LaLonde to open a boutique medical aesthetics practice in Huntington Beach. At Liquid Beauty, clients enjoy the intimate, personalized experience they receive with Julianne. Clients are treated like family, and Julianne goes out of her way to give clients the best honest advice to address their concerns.
Julianne Trinh, N.P. Credentials:
- Bachelor of Science: Nursing, Mount St. Mary’s College
- Master’s of Science: Nursing, California State University, Long Beach
- Nurse Practitioner Certification: Family Practice, California State University, Long Beach
- Family Nurse Practitioner National Certification: American Academy of Nurse Practitioners
Dr. John LaLonde’s Credentials
- Bachelor of Science: Physiology, California State University Long Beach
- Medical Degree: Western University
- Residency: Downy Regional Medical Center
- Board Certification, Family Practice & Osteopathic Manipulative Treatment: American Osteopathic Board of Family Physicians
- Member, Staff: Hoag Memorial Hospital, Newport Beach